Fret Wire, JESCAR Medium, EVO Gold
Jescar Medium fretwire is the finest fretwire available today. It is the same fretwire that Eric uses in our shop on all current Sullivan banjos.
Jescar professional grade, high-quality fret wire offers luthiers and players these benefits:
- Perfect forming of all wire dimensions throughout the entire length
- Stringent quality control of tensile strength, hardness, dimension, and composition
- Exact symmetry of profile with centered and perpendicular tangs
- Barbs with sharp highly defined points to bite into the fret slots and remain securely seated.
- Tolerances accurate to within +/- 0.002″
- Superfinish surface quality for a bright appearance and smooth finish
- Greater hardness and tighter grain structure for longer life and playability
- Available in traditional 18% Nickel Silver, Stainless Steel, and our Gold EVOgold™ alloy (see other listings)
NIckel Free. Available individually or in a 4 foot pack.
Note: It takes 4 feet to completely refret a banjo.
- .095" overall height
- .080" overall width
- .037" crown height
- .0195" tang width
We Also Recommend