SNARK Super Tight ST-2 Chromatic All Instrument Clip-On Tuner
The Snark ST-2 chromatic tuner is great when you need to tune more than just guitar and bass. This compact tuner also works with mandolins, banjos, violas, ukuleles, flugelhorns - you name it! Tune from a distance, by virtue of the ST-2's built-in microphone. Even if it's clipped to your music stand a few feet away, the ST-2's upgraded high-definition display is easy to read.
The ST-2 offers flat tuning, transpose functions, and easy pitch calibration provide more tuning options than most chromatic tuners. Boasting more accuracy than ever, the Snark ST-2 also doubles as a tap tempo metronome.
- Features a faster chip than its predecessor for improved accuracy
- Upgraded high-definition display rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing
- Stay-put clip
- Tap tempo metronome
- Flat tuning/transpose functions
- Pitch calibration (415Hz-466Hz)
- High-sensitivity vibration sensor
- Built-in microphone
NOTE: Snark advises not to use this tuner with instruments having these types of finishes: nitrocellulose lacquer, polyurethane, French polish, or oil finish
We Also Recommend