Fret Wire, JESCAR Medium, Nickel Silver 18%
Jescar Medium fretwire is the finest fretwire available today. It is the same fretwire that Eric uses in our shop on all current Sullivan banjos.
Jescar professional grade, high-quality fret wire offers luthiers and players these benefits:
- Perfect forming of all wire dimensions throughout the entire length
- Stringent quality control of tensile strength, hardness, dimension, and composition
- Exact symmetry of profile with centered and perpendicular tangs
- Barbs with sharp highly defined points to bite into the fret slots and remain securely seated.
- Tolerances accurate to within +/- 0.002″
- Superfinish surface quality for a bright appearance and smooth finish
- Greater hardness and tighter grain structure for longer life and playability
- Available in traditional 18% Nickel Silver, Stainless Steel, and our Gold EVOgold™ alloy (see other listings)
Available individually or in a 4 foot pack.
Note: It takes 4 feet to completely refret a banjo.
- .095" overall height
- .080" overall width
- .037" crown height
- .0195" tang width
We Also Recommend